Sunday, March 7, 2010

Can JA RULE come back as a main stream artist

Yo, I was on Global Grind earlier today and Jo Jo, put up a song by Ja Rule featuring R. Kelly called "Incredible". It's okay. Definitely for the ladies but I wonder if this song can put him back on top. Here's the link to the song below:

JA RULE feat. R. KELLY "Incredible" | Official Young Simmons Blog | Young Simmons News and Celebrity Blogs | Global Grind

Honestly though, and all jokes aside, this is Hiphop Kulture so as long as Ja wants to put out music, who can rightfully tell him he can't?

I'm not a big fan of most of Ja's music but I'll be damned if someone tells me I shouldn't put music out because "they" don't think its hot.

Anyway, Ja keep doin' ya thang and poppin' ya bottles. I remember something you said in an interview once: "If you ain't riddin' right, you ain't rappin' right!" Haters hear that!!! Holla!!! Holla!!!

Let's Make It Happen!!!

Mello Melanin, The Hot Instrumentalist
www.RapBeatCreator.com
www.Beats4ADub.com
www.MusicMarketingPromotions.com

**********************************

No comments: