Monday, March 8, 2010

Welcome Back T.I. "I'm Back" Single Out Now!

Okay this is straight heat. I'm glad to see my homie outta the joint. He's too talented to be on lockdown. I hope you wanna-be thug cats out here in the world learned something from T.I.'s legal situation.

With that said, T.I.'s got some new heat out. It's an album cut but its still hot as Waka Flocka's ribs after a shoot out. Naw, I'm just sayin' though. I'm glad dude is out and I wish him much continued success.

Peep out the track below:

T.I. "I'm Back" | Official Young Simmons Blog | Young Simmons News and Celebrity Blogs | Global Grind

Str8 Heat!!!

Let's Make It Happen!!!

Mello Melanin, The Hot Instrumentalist
www.RapBeatCreator.com
www.Beats4ADub.com
www.MusicMarketingPromotions.com

***********************************

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are you like music!!
carnagiebeats.com
create studio quality Rap Beats,Hip Hop Instrumentals, Sampled Beats and East Coast Beats .
We work to help you build a strong music catalog by creating the beats and instrumentals
that best suit your needs.