Monday, August 6, 2007

More Hot Instrumentals On The Way!

Alright, I just had a meeting yesterday with my boy Ejay Jetson, in-house producer for Sony Records and Jodi Breeze's cousin from Block Entertainment (Boyz N Da Hood). It was good to talk to Ejay. We been knowing each other for years, even before we got serious in the music business. I know I said I wouldn't tell you who was going to be dropping some new instrumentals with Free-Hot-Rap.com, but I have the right to change my mind. :-)

Ejay is going to share some hot 'Pay-Per-Beat' tracks to fatten the Non-Exclusive catalog, PLUS he is putting some of his hottest beats up for Exclusive auction. Like I tell you all the time, we bringin' the heat with the hottest producers who make the hottest instrumentals.

Now that's what's up!

Don't forget to the check out the catalog at Instrumentals.Free-Hot-Rap.com.

I'll holla!

Mello Melanin

P.S. I have a special announcement coming up this week. I'll keep you posted. ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, it's been a while, but we are also doing the whole Ejay Auction thing at http://ejay.com.au