Thursday, October 11, 2007

Blogging Live From The Echo Project Festival in Atlanta, GA: Live Hiphop, Rap, R & B, Rock, & Other Genres

Yo, I stumbled upon a major music festival this weekend here in my hometown, "The A". Its the first year of The Echo Project Festival and people are having a ball. I've been here since 3pm Thursday and I'm not scheduled to leave until 2am Friday...then I'll be back at 11am!!!

DubConscious just got through playing some Reggae vibes and it was awesome. There are people here camping out until Sunday with tents and RV's. The food is good, the people are great and this outdoor festival is even set up for WiFi.

Some of the heavy hitter names in Hiphop are The Roots, Cypress Hill, The GZA and Slick Rick (performing together!!!), and special guest Common. There are also a couple of hometown acts as well like my boys Collective Efforts and Heavy Mojo. This is only a handful of the great acts that will be performing this weekend. All live music with live instruments!

I will definitely keep you posted!

Let's Make It Happen!!!

Mello Melanin, The Hot Instrumentalist
mello@free-hot-rap.com

Download 7 Free Hot Rap Instrumentals, Hiphop Instrumentals, and R & B Instrumentals Right Now at http://www.free-hot-rap.com/!

P.S. For more great music, check out my man Jax's new album "Sharper Images" over at http://www.seriousknockent.com/.

"Sharper Images" by Jax


Stop Unequal Justice in America!

No comments: