Monday, November 5, 2007

The Hot Instrumentalist Has a Dave Chapelle Moment

Whoa! It's been 19 days since I posted a blog. I don't know what happened. I was so unmotivated to do anything but I know I needed to continue forward. I call it a Dave Chapelle moment because I just walked away from show business for while. So much crazy shit was happening that I just blanked out.

See I have basically been successful all of my life, meaning that I tend to move toward my goals steadily. As I put in one of my previous blogs (my last one in fact), sometimes this will happen to us where we get discouraged but we have to keep it moving.

Well, I think I have been revitalized!

I have some new information that I will be sharing with you that will help you along in your career. These things have helped me out tremendously and I'm sure they can help you out if you are looking to get more exposure and sales.

Until then, I'll holla...

Let's Make It Happen

Mello Melanin
mello@free-hot-rap.com

Download 7 FREE Hot Rap Instrumentals, Free Hiphop Instrumentals, and Free R & B Instrumentals Right Now at www.Free-Hot-Rap.com

No comments: