Monday, September 17, 2007

7 Things You Can Do With Free Rap Instrumentals

Hey I was just chillin' one day last week and one of my homeboys called and asked me about writing some lyrics for a kids group that he wanted to put out. I jumped on the opportunity immediately for several reasons, most importantly because it was for kids and being a parent myself, I monitor what my daughter listens to on the radio.

Why am I telling you this? Well, simply because there are other things you can do with Rap and Hiphop instrumentals. Immediately off the top of the head I've come up with seven.

1. Produce Rap Albums
2. Produce Instrumentals Albums
3. Produce Jingles & Commercials
4. Produce Soundtracks
5. Make Ringtones
6. Produce Documentaries
7. Dance!!!

I have used my music to do several of these things. I'm sure there are other things that can be added to this list but for now that's what I came up with.

I'm very excited about this new project because it offers me a challenge where I can put my personality into some kids rap. I will be ghostwritting for a good cause. What else can you think of to do your music?

I'll let you know as this project unfolds. I promised my homeboy I'd have it completed by Friday.

Let's Make It Happen!!!

Mello Melanin
Download 7 FREE Rap, Hiphop, & R&B Instrumentals at http://www.free-hot-instrumentals.com/.

No comments: