Thursday, September 20, 2007

From Free-Hot-Rap.com: Rap Instrumental Competition is Fierce on The Web!

What's up folks? I just wanted to thank you for stopping by www.Free-Hot-Rap.com. We are moving closer to the number #1 spot on Google for the keywords, "free rap instrumentals" and "free hiphop instrumentals".

There is alot of competition on the web for rap instrumentals. What I can say about my site is that we understand business and marketing and we can help you get instant Hiphop credibility to your songs. Do you really understand what that means?

This means that not only are we committed to helping you add instant credibility to your career but we are committed to being the number #1 supplier of Hot Rap, Hiphop, and R&B Instrumentals on the Internet...period!

So to prove to you that we are striving for the number #1 spot, here are the webstats results for my most popular keywords as of 9/20/07:

For www.Free-Hot-Rap.com (main site)
Keywords in bold

Free Rap Instrumentals - 2,650,000 listings
Google Ranking: #29!!!!
Yahoo Ranking: #27!!!

Free Hiphop Instrumentals - 2,620,000 listings
Google: #30!!!
Yahoo: # #200

Hiphop Instrumentals - 3,080,000 listings
Google: #132
Yahoo: #331

Rap Instrumentals - 3,480,000 listings
Google: #69
Yahoo: #123

***********************************************

For http://hotinstrumentals.blogspot.com
Keywords in Bold

Free Rap Instrumentals - 2,650,000 listings
Google: #112

Free Hiphop Instrumentals - 2,620,000 listings
Google: #46

Hiphop Instrumentals - 3,080,000 listings
Google: #121

Rap Instrumentals - 3,480,000 listings
Google: #97

***********************************************

Why am I telling you these figures? It's because I want you to have only the best and I want to be the best. Second place is the first loser and who wants to follow a loser??? If you are serious about your rap career, then you deserve to get hot music from someone who's been where you are trying to go.

Do I have all the answers? No! I would be a fool to say something like that so I want you to realize that I am the truth. This is business and that's were most of my competition, whether it be producers or emcees fall short: they fail to treat this like a business and the best way to survive and thrive in this rap business is know what your target market wants and give it to them.

Then, and only then, is it truly a Win-Win situation.

***************************************************

On another separate note, the march for the Jena 6 is going down right now in Jena, LA. I've had my radio on all day tuned in to Grown Folks Radio at 102.5 FM in Atlanta, GA. I also have on my black today as well as those that are closest to me. We need equal justice in this country and I must represent the truth because I have no choice. I'd like to thank Micheal Baisden, Rev. Al Sharpton, Warren Balentine, and Steve Harvey for bringing this crucial infomation to the forefront.

What are you going to do right now? What if this was one of your kids, friends, family, classmates, etc.?

As always, you can post your comment here or email me at mello@free-hot-rap.com.

Peace!

Mello Melanin, The Hot Instrumentalist
Download 7 Free Rap, Hiphop, & R&B Instrumentals at www.Free-Hot-Rap.com!

No comments: