Monday, September 3, 2007

Just a Little Tidbit From A Rapper On This Holiday Monday

Whassup folks? Big new developments in the world of Mello Melanin and www.Free-Hot-Rap.com. The main thing is that I got my desktop computer back. What a long story! I'll make is short by saying my motherboard went out a little over a year ago and I borrowed a laptop computer from my brother-in -law. I truly thank him for his kindness.

Well now that I have my desktop back, I have so many options:

1) I can continue to make more hot rap instrumentals (yeah I said my beats are hot!), podcasts, videos, etc.
2) My web presence will rise dramatically because I will be able to go faster and post more in forums, MySpace, etc.
3) My blog that you are currently reading is about to be off the chain.
4) And everything else goes under #4 including bugeting and basic computer operations that I was unable to do consistently for so long.

As you can see, I'm very excited to have my desktop back. You will notice the increase in Rap and Hiphop instrumentals that I put out and I'll also be able to make some more Free joints since I'm in a generous mood.

As always, feel free to comment here of by dropping me a line at mello@free-hot-rap.com.

No comments: